Trivialidades, mais qualquer coisinha...

quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2007

Gosto desta...

I met a little lady in the forest
who's beauty you cant compare
and this little lady she told us
take me if you wanna share

- some happiness with me -

I met a little lady in the forest
who's beauty you still can't compare
and this little lady she asked us
won't you let me be your friend

- who makes you fell good -

and ever since I can remember
she's always been around
you know she aint no stranger
because she helps you when feeling down

Are you feeling down

- then come with me -

and my beautiful tree.

Seven Fingered Friend,
Primitive Reason



Sem duvida alguma uma das musicas que mais gosto de ouvir... entre as minhas preferidas!!!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

espero que tenhas nocao do que essa letra trata.. ;)